Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Boot Browse

Headed to the mountains next month. Yayyyyeee! What to pack?? Lots of big poofy shit! But most importantly I needed a new pair of warm snow boots. Man, they are hard to find. I have a narrow heal. EVERYTHING I tried on was enormous. Clunky feeling. I have big feet so you put a large boot on me I feel like a damn giant and big foot all in one. I also want them to last, like, forever.

So, after returning four pair I think I finally found a keeper. Pajar. Fun branding...makes me want to walk in the snow. Love their packaging and they throw in a warm hat and scarf which was a fun surprise. Went with a short pair. Super comfy and warm. Decided it will be easier with snow pants or jeans and the like. But really like their tall boots too! I do not have Uggs and refuse to get a pair. These will be a fun throw on winter boot.




 

Check 'em out if you're looking. Can't wait to get to the mountains!!!!!!!!!!! My feet better be toasty!

  cheers



No comments: