Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend


Hope you all had a great holiday. Despite my 'touch of the flu' or whatever I had, it was a really nice weekend. We went to a community hunt, met the bunny (Rory was terrified of course), soaked up some sun, bubbles, decorated eggs, candy, brunch, naps, had some family time, friend time and my husband and I even had a little Anniversary date. And now that I think of it, I should be celebrating my one year blogging Ani. Though, I've slacked off quite a bit lately. Nursing takes up a lot of time people. Little Ro is still a snuggle bug too. Excessive cuddling going on and we had a little 'staycation' the last two weeks.


Some of the fun from the weekend...

Balloon crown from church
Easter morning at our home
Loving on Nana & Poppy
































   ...my little bunnies

     cheers

No comments: