Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Anthro Kiddos

LOVE when Anthro breaks into holiday mode this time of the year! The store is all decked out, the ample amount of gift giving stuff and of course, the small selection of mini clothes and toys/books. Just got my new catalog...check it peeps! I'm dying to shop for myself (see new arrivals), but will keep my spending focus on kids and gifts for the next couple of months. Such unique, cute things to look at...
Owl Hat
This skirt is adorable!
Twisty Tulle Bubble Skirt
And this coat!!!! Color is perfect! 
Little Plume Coat

A mini apron for cookie baking!?!! Great gift idea ...Or the alphabets?!  So colorful and fun!
 

They used to have more boy stuff. :(  Though, I guess the Owl hat could be cute on both girl and boy.
p.s. If you wait a bit, the clothes go on sale. Yes, yes they do!

    cheers

No comments: