Thursday, April 7, 2011

here comes the bride

One of my best friends is getting married this weekend!  We can't wait for it!  So fun!  I'm struggling with the look I want to go for.  I change my mind a hundred times a day, so go figure, I can't decide on an outfit. Would post both options, but one cute dress is getting hemmed and I'm not done jewelry shopping!  Nothing like last minute, but that's how my brain works half the time.  We are traveling so I must pack tonight, finish work... will take all with me and call in for reinforcements day of.  Share pics later.  For now, here is a shot of my lovely girls from my wedding two years ago exactly this time.  To another great wedding and couple; she's the last of us to be a bride.  Six friends from High School, we're still close as ever!  Gotta love that!! 


XO ladies...to another great night in our book!  AND, to our sweet friends we've added along the way the last few years!

  cheers

No comments: