Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Patio Appeal

While the playhouse is under way, I'm in a patio furniture struggle. Does anyone else search the internet for hours trying to find exactly what you want on a budget? Maybe I just have furniture envy or guilt? Seriously, everything is so overpriced these days. In between editing (which seems like my entire life at the moment...not a bad thing), I am trying to clean up our outdoor living. I have too many tastes. It interferes with my mind. I love teak, but it's such a bitch to maintain so ours is on it's last leg. Or maybe it wasn't high-end enough? At any rate, would be nice to find a set that doesn't cost a fortune and lasts me awhile AND is comfortable. That is key. I never sit outside because I cannot relax in my rock hard chairs or maybe because I get eaten alive. Time to look for a house with a pool!!! 

Here are a few items I'm loving at the moment, but haven't clicked any order buttons yet...

Super cute chair! Practical? Does it go with my home? Color matches my front door and my gutters. Maybe.
via







































This West Elm bench is too cool.
via




































Totally digging this set that's on sale. I'd have to take out a small loan to get all that I need though. ;) Classic and beautiful!
via





















Seriously inviting, but I think I'm leaning towards metal.
via






























Brown Jordan is my favorite. I really love their stuff! I could spend the entire afternoon in their showroom. This collection at Home Depot is beautiful!
via





















These kid adirondack chairs are awesome and cheap too.
via


Great sales out right now. Hope you're not as indecisive as I am.

    cheers

No comments: