Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chicago Recap

Busy weeks. Can we say BEHIND?  NeoCon + sick kids + garage sale. Highlight was the city of course. NeoCon at the Merch Mart is a must.

Fun times, awesome inspiration! officefurnitureistheshit

A few highlights for me: Steelcase, HBF Textiles, Haworth, Herman Miller, Nucraft, Interface, OFS Brands and Bentley. Worked spaces wearing a couple of different hats. Good times. Media and Design Studio tags this year. Got my butt around that mart!

via Herman Miller

Nucraft ceiling

An Izzy detail

OFS Brands details

I need this chair and media table from OFS Brands

An original mart wall in the Carnegie space. Super cool!

I loved HBF Textile's!  



Patcraft floors rocked!


I had to visit Anthro while in town. LOVE this couch.
Favorite city in the summer!


Off to mend my sick child. On day 10. No joke. :( He needs a beach trip. Poor kid!

  cheers

No comments: