Monday, May 12, 2014

A little of this and that

Weekend of goodies. Flowers planted. Margaritas had. Closets purged. Floors cleaned. Road tripped. Photos edited. Kids snuggled. Mama worked. Mama spoiled.

Perfect Mother's Day! These guys. Thanks awesome husband for blessing me with them. Yes, you heard me right, you are awesome. And thanks to mom for being the best! And mom-in-law too! We are lucky.












 
I have a new venture. Taking some pics with a beautiful friend of mine. eeeek! fun. Stay tuned.



















 
I also have a new love. My Clarisonic Mia. I'm obsessed with cleaning my face lately. Wish I would have been more obsessed in my 20's.


























Hmm, but what is my biggest fault/regret? Going to bed too late and being grouchy everyday. Never enough time. Second confession? Doing bootcamp and not motivated with my goals. Stubborn. Tomorrow I will need a whole pot of coffee, a push out the door and a kick in the rear. Sigh, and my tennis shoes. Signing off to this Monday. It was, in fact, productive despite my negative attitude. Here's to a good week!

    cheers


No comments: