Thursday, April 10, 2014

Market Recap

If you follow me on Instagram you saw that I made a last minute High Point Market trip with work. Thankful I was able to go. We had some clients to see and a couple of inspirational places to hit. We saw some cool stuff along the way.

Top fave was maybe Gus or Moe's or...so many, I don't even know! Pretty products everywhere and Currey & Company's space was beautiful and their lights and treats were fantastic! I could have stayed another day to explore, but my feet were tired and we had to get home. Just a few snapshots...

LOVE this patio chair!

Could buy everything in this store! Outdoor heaven!

Gold Lighting Love













































































































More pics on Instagram. Hope to head back next year!

   cheers

No comments: