Tuesday, August 14, 2012

what's up

Como Esta!?? It's been a crazy few weeks. Sorry for being a total blog slacker. New jobs, new careers, new daycare, new house, new life. Stuff here, stuff there...feeling very discombobulated. Sale pending on old home, sale pending on new home. Fingers crossed all goes well. Letting go of our tiny sweet bungalow and gaining a huge cottage. We are going to be lost. I foresee me yelling for Rory and never finding her because we're so used to being on top of one another. Getting a smaller yard, but I see some travel and busyness in our future so I'm ok with that for now. The house is super cool and I promise to post more about it when we actually move in. Lots to talk about. New furniture, new projects, new digs, new town! But for today... my girl deserves a post. Rory turned 3. Can't hardly believe it. 3 years ago we brought that sweet little babe home. She is such a delightful child. So much to love!
Cupcake baking
Look at that face!! xoxo Rory girl


    cheers



1 comment:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

AW happy birthday Rory!! Can't wait to see more of the new house. xx