Friday, June 22, 2012

Moving on

It's hot! Summer is happening. Lots to do. Zoo, pool, farmers markets, picnics, parties and on top of that ...moving. :( Seriously super sad to leave our sweet little bungalow. We've yet to finish our latest project! BUT, it's time to go. Better opportunities on the horizon. More to come. Fill u in soon. Right now, all I want to do is chill on our back patio, enjoy our kitchen and sweet little bedrooms with my family of four. Relish the memories and soak in the city while we have it. To 5132, we will cry like babies when we leave you. Put our hearts and soul into you...






















After looking at our first pictures like the one above, I cannot even believe how much we've done to this house! DIY all the way. Proud of you husband. Wow, will share more soon. On a good note, this is my last day at my current job. YIPEE

    cheers

1 comment:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Sounds like you came to a decision. Congrats ! Cute house :)