Thursday, April 21, 2011

Earth & Easter

Tomorrow is Earth Day.  Discounts people.  Go! 

Free cleanser from Origins.  I love their stuff.  Fill this out, take in current cleanser and trade in for a full size Checks and Balances or A Perfect World.  Perfect World is my personal fave.  I'm out, perfect timing.


A few more goodies:  Lowes is giving away one million Trees.  Go get you one!  Sat, April 23, 2011.  Too bad we'll be out of town.  Take your reusable travel mug into Starbucks and you will receive a free coffee or tea.  Need something to do this weekend?  Hit up a National Park!  Free admission. 

Oh, and it's Good Friday!  Happy Easter folks!  To celebrate both Eco Friendly AND Easter I might try this.  Wish me luck.

Natural Died Easter Eggs

Many that know me are aware that I am sort of a halfass green freak!  I am not perfect, but I try.  I'm going to attempt to skip the chemical dies and try turmeric, beets, cabbage and onions.  My eggs will stink, but by god they'll be cute and non-toxic! 

   cheers


No comments: